Tiwaz's Emissaries » The Weary Traveller's Inn » Groundtarget, and how to do it well?

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Falldorn New Messages  
Falldorn

2003-11-28 08:58:30  -  Groundtarget, and how to do it well?
Now that Im (almost) lvl 42 with my runie Falldorn, I've been in a few DF retake/keepattacks. And as a RC runie I use my groundtarget abilities.

However, Im sure there are some nice tricks and tips on how to get a good gt. For instance, how to get gt in lords room. I've tried but never hit it, and always have to /groundassist someone that did get a gt.

Anyone able to teach me a few tricks ? :)

2003-11-29 01:10:23  -  Re: Groundtarget, and how to do it well?
Use the mouse-wheel (assuming you have one, and if you don't WHY NOT!!!! ^_^) to move the GT up and down. Thats how you get it... i think atleast.

But i'd keep using GT assist when you can, chances are sombody will always have a better GT than you. Or better, an SB is providing it.
Gama

2003-11-29 19:35:51  -  Re: Groundtarget, and how to do it well?
When setting the Ground Target, press 'm' to turn on mouse look, and use the mouse to move the marker, more accurate and quicker than arrows, imo :)
Kindar

2003-11-29 21:13:25  -  Re: Groundtarget, and how to do it well?
Gama wrote:
"When setting the Ground Target, press 'm' to turn on mouse look, and use the mouse to move the marker, more accurate and quicker than arrows, imo :)"

This is the same if you wanna shoot with the large siege weapons - trebuchets.
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Gama

2003-11-30 19:51:09  -  Re: Groundtarget, and how to do it well?
Or spam cute little bags everywhere as an SB :)