Tiwaz's Emissaries » Hunts & Raids » Cash Farming...

Create Guest Account (account required for posting) Log in
Thread started by Archeon New Messages  
Archeon

2003-11-02 21:48:46  -  Cash Farming...
Made a nice little postie on the VN boards, begging all the american's who are oh-so smarter than i where else - Aside from DF there was to farm cash...

So anyway, at some time this week (probably in the late afternoon, early evening) i'd like to try and spend some time travelling deep into the forbidden realm of DG - in all honesty i'm unsure of a lot of things. But as the saying goes, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Besides, it might make a welcome change to DF. And who knows, we might hit a proverbial gold mine ;)
Dalekon

2003-11-03 00:06:52  -  Re: Cash Farming...
DG might be abit dangerous.. but all the more fun I'd say ;)
One other thing, maybe albies or hibbies 'DG'(I have no idea what they are called) might be a nice change aswell. I can count the times I've been in those on one hand :)

Thorarin

2003-11-03 23:25:21  -  Re: Cash Farming...
DG could be nice if you manage to get some RA respec stones from there.. I have no idea where they drop and how many people you need though :)

2003-11-05 05:30:09  -  Re: Cash Farming...
I've been told the Thane Dyggve has a chance of dropping one. We can too head for that archmagi or whatver...where you go through those tough midgard spirits.
Not sure how tough she is, but i guess she drops one too :-)
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Archeon

2003-11-05 22:46:25  -  Re: Cash Farming...
How about trying somthing towmorrow? I get back home at arround 5/5:30-ish GMT. Maybe we could head to DG at arround 6pm (gmt) 7pm (cet)?

Dunno just a suggestion, but the housing expansion is getting closer and if we don't collect enough cash Thorarin might not be a rich bastard anymore :)
Thorarin

2003-11-06 00:09:29  -  Re: Cash Farming...
<grumble>

2003-11-08 22:43:41  -  Re: Cash Farming...
Archeon wrote:
"
Dunno just a suggestion, but the housing expansion is getting closer and if we don't collect enough cash Thorarin might not be a rich bastard anymore :)"

Reminds me the part about draggin people down to your own lvl :-P
Daoc - Kindar Battlespirit - Norse Warrior *Inactive*
Age of Conan - Sanzor - Conqueror - *Inactive*
Archeon

2003-11-09 11:59:23  -  Re: Cash Farming...
hehe, yeah i've currently got 300g on Archeon (blew my final 5plat on a pair of TG leggings though, so i'm happy). I suppose i really should get down to hinging the seals i've farmed with Dynn :)
Coat

2003-11-11 11:09:25  -  Re: Cash Farming...
try hotc (hall of the corrupt) its nice cash, chance of stones dropping and the mobs are fairly easy, just watch out at the entrance the mobs have a kick ass disease lol
Skeggi

2003-11-20 14:03:50  -  Re: Cash Farming...
where's this hotc?

Archeon

2003-11-21 02:43:41  -  Re: Cash Farming...
Skeggi wrote:
"where's this hotc?"

In DG... i think
Gama

2003-11-22 19:56:43  -  Re: Cash Farming...
its the middle dungeon between DG albDG and hibDG isnt it?
Skeggi

2004-01-16 12:03:05  -  Re: Cash Farming...
I went to albieland with Sus, and HotC is simply albie's DG. Their entrance to the dungeon is called Halls of the Corrupt.